Jam Packed WEEKEND

October 26th, 2012 imasan16

To say that my weekend was busy , would be a huge understatement. From Friday until Sunday I was out and about on the campus going from activity to activity. It all started Friday, when a group of friends decided to have a Girl’s Night. We painted our nails, watched a movie, and just had a good time laughing and chatting. We ended up going out to a great pizza place in Worcester which was absolutely delicious. If you have not had Pesto Pizza on extra Thin Crust you are missing out! I’m from NJ so I used to go to NYC a lot and this Pesto Pizza gives NYC pizza a run for their money. After a great dinner we all went back to the dorm and got ready for the Edge. The edge is a dance party thrown for the students by the school. From 10-30 to 2 am we were all dancing the night away! That weekend it was thrown by BSU also known as the Black Student Union. It was a 90s theme, so everyone was decked out in blue denim and baggy shirts with big hair! We danced the night away to “Ice Ice Baby!”

Sunday was a bonding day with my Montserrat class! My Professor invited all of the students in my class over to dinner at his house where he cooked us all pasta! As much as I love Holy Cross’ food t was great to have a home cooked meal. It felt like I was having a four course meal, because he had three different types of pie and three different choices in pastas. Ahhh I can smell the yumminess now!

Inez Asante '16

• Studies: Political science and psychology double major with a premed concentration
  • Hometown: Plainsboro, N.J.
  •  
  • Read more about Inez »